Thursday, August 29, 2013

Recording

    We recorded this past weekend and BOY was it awesome.  This was a very interesting experience for me considering:

1. I never thought i would sing in a band 

2. I had no idea people would actually like us 

3. Didn't know i can be so fucking crazy, i mean.. i know im crazy but just letting go without thought of action is the most free in my nutty head i can be. 

4. Did Not know i would be recording in a studio, SHIT Yeah! 

Not only was going out of state a blast, i got attacked by red starving aunts with Kei,  drink myself stupid and got to experience the whole studio feel with the most amazing guitar player ive ever heard and a great drummer.. almost old school style, it was as live as it can get but with a tremendous sound for being so live! 

Our studio engineer John was a great help for our band and he is not only patient and professional but also kicks major ass and understands musicians. 

It was a fun smashed up two days with GREAT musicians including my band members and others.  

P.s. Our drummer Chris bought PIZZA, mmmm pizza.

<3 Kelly TigerSex (Bitches)

No comments:

Post a Comment